Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Mocha or Raspberry...

Chapter 5

After that incident…I was so broken …thank god my friends and family were always there with me…even though Jason is just a guy that I admire but I felt there was a connection between us…Jason and I did had the moment …but it was just so wrong and yes this is 21th century age does not matter….but for me and him it does because I am still a student and he is divorcee and I don’t even know whether he has a kid or not. The weird thing is he doesn’t look like he is 37…he looks like a stupid guy….there was this one time we were wearing the same colour of shirt…and the one time he helped me and we were so closed we could accidentally kiss…but we didn’t hahaha…well all the sweet memory that I had will just have to be kept in the box and put it away…I’m going to London to further my studies…I’ll be starting a new life and meet new people…the past will help me to move on…it is a new me, a brand new year and it is a brand new beginning….

Today I’m going to fly to London. While I was at the airport , the department gave an announcement,

“Passenger name Julie Adriane, Daniel Isaac and Shelly Chase please come to the information counter, thank you,”

Dan, Shelly and I were thinking what went wrong?? When we were at the counter, the lady said our university reschedule our departure …our flight supposed to be at 4 pm but our were tickets has been changed to 7pm…we don’t know why did our tickets got reschedule...well we’ll have to deal with it ….Dan, Shelly and I sat at a café and decided to write a story ‘Masam Manis for the year 2007’.

- to be continue-

No comments: