Thursday, May 29, 2008

Mocha Or Raspberry...

Ending

Well it is time to fly…in 15 minutes I will be leaving …memories will remain as memories… The year 2007 was the bestest year in my life because I got good results and I fell in love… Jason have change my life forever….after I met him I started thinking positive (sometimes)…I talk softly etc etc etc…. but now I have to forget about him….but the thing is I will never forget about him because he was my first love and he makes happy….all I can do now is to move on... knowing you have change my life….even though now we’ll never be together because of number…well life goes on I can never forget him but I can move on….now I filled my life with education …my music life…and my family and friends….if the love fall from the sky … it will fall….if its not all u have to do is wait… and don’t kill the love…(that’s what I’m trying to tell myself).

*hey guys sorry for the delay...this is the last chapter of the short story...
i hope all of u enjoyed reading it...thanx ...

No comments: