Monday, November 17, 2008

Tagged by Ellyn...

-What were you doing 5 years ago

5 years ago? 12 years old.

-taking my UPSR
-trying to study haha
-going to tuition and religion school
- trying to be a friend haha
*everything I did was so lame...

-What were your 5 things on your to do list today?

-sleep
-playing guitar
-surfing the web
-working with my aunt
-sleep again
-hang out with friends

-What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
-cadbury choco (can't eat so much cuz I'll get migraine)
-fries
-kacang botol with belacan
-carrot with

-What are 5 jobs you've had?
-baby sitter to my cousins
-person who will make other people life miserable (that's my part time job)
-being a sister, a daughter , a friend, a fucker hahaha
-still working with my aunt
*my jobs are very weird...

-5 People i want to tag
-Nad
-Meera
-Pui Yee
-Zyqq
-Carlos

No comments: