Saturday, July 11, 2009

Port Dickson Trip...

I went to PD wif my mom , sis & moms colleague … we stayed thr for 2 days 1 night… we reached thr in d morning, check in => lunch => shopping at teluk kemang => mandi laut lorh => dinner => my sis n I went n join d crowd at d beach n enjoy d nite…they hving bbq n dunno wat party hehe…OMG!!! Thr were a lot of hot guys…hehehe…but d sad part was…I’ve book a jet ski n banana boat but on Sunday morning it was raining so I can’t ride d jet ski… : ( … it’s ok, mom said we’ll go thr again wif my bro n I can ride tat freaking jet ski…hehe…here r some of d pics…

At the receptionist ...

the beach...

at teluk kemang...

buying some thingies...

dinner time...i was d only one who is ready 2 take picture...hehe

my sis n aini (mom friend's daughter)


PHOTOSHOOT TIME!!!

it was raining...

searching for the lost soul...

nisya & meera was here...



3 comments:

Etheldreda said...

hey nisya!
yeah!
long time no see and talk..
how's preparation for SPM??
i think i'm going EMO
as you can see in my blog..
haha
anyways
nice pics of the beach.
I LOVE the beach!!
no wonder you were having so much fun at the beach in Labuan..
(i forgot whats the name of the beach already)
take care ok?
XOXO
BYE!!!

Etheldreda said...

yeah..
the black eyeliner i bought to suit my new 'EMO' look didn't really help me..
so i gave it to my friend.
LOL
never turning emo..
not really my style.
Good luck for SPM in advance!
XD
sure..
meeting up after SPM would be nice!!
you coming to PENANG??
seriously??
tell me when.
maybe we can meet?
what did you read in The Star Newspaper??

Etheldreda said...

lol..
my trials started ady...
this week till september..
gila wei...
good luck wei.
all the best!!!
XD
sure sure!
see how lo..