Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Genting Highlands Trip with Nad...

On 1st December...Nad family and I went to Genting Higlands...huhu...Thanx Nad family for inviting me,thanx for everything...we reached there around 11am...the first ride we went to was the freaking space shot that can kill u from the inside...that was the first ride that i am really frighten of in my whole life...u wanna know what is the sentence i scream while going down..."Oh My Fucking Hell, Let Me Down"...everyone there were looking at me with weird faces...Nad were laughing at me the whole time...after that we went and ride the corkscrew...huhuhu...that was the best ride ever...ok i'm just gonna cut it short...after corkscrew we went to snow world then the swing thingy then chocolate wonderland then corkscrew again...oh before that we went and ride the matahari ferris wheel...we also went and play the token game...i got 3 mini love teddy bears...nad got this medium size dog bear...no fair...hehe...genting trip was awesome...i'll always remember it...here are the pics i took there...

Lookie-lookie some of the pics...


Genting Highland...

No comments: