Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tagged by Audrey...

Those who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.#Tag 8 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people..

1. Name the persons you tagged.

-Meera
-Nad
-Ellyn
-Zyqq
-Nhan
-Yunie

2. Describe yourself in one word.

Weird


3. Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?*

Someone who loves me ...DUH!!!


4. Have you ever loved someone before but never had the courage to tell him/her?

yeah...but thank god i didn't tell him..


5. Has anyone ever broken your heart?

no...hopefully never...


6. What would you do during your last few minutes on earth?

If i'm virgin...i'll have sex...hehe lol...

and i wanna go to Washington Forks...


7. Do you believe in miracles?

Yes...always believe to GOD!!!


8. Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?

yeah...we ended being friend...juz friend...

9. Do you have something important with you all the time?

yeah...my glasses ...without it i can't see...and of course my mp4...no life without music...


10. Long distance love ?

i don't think it will work...


11. What is the most important thing in life to you?

myself...my family n friends...n my guitar hehe


12. What makes you different?

I'm talkative, weird n my mixed family...


13. Tell us of your dream last night?


well...i'll try to remember...
i was at this place ...somewhere on earth ... i was with Nad...etc...etc...we ended up eating KFC...thats what i remember...i think...

14. Are you eating anything now?

nope...just biting my lips...


15.If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?

that depends...if he love me back...i will confess to him...

btw when will I fall in love???hehe


16. The last person you talked on the cell phone with?

my sis...

17. What did you have for your previous meal?

bread n lots n lots of vegetables...


18. The last person you messaged?

still my sis...


19. The last person you hugged?

my mom...


20. The last person you yelled at?

my freaking internet...does technology count???hehe

21. In the last week have you kissed someone?

yeah...my Prince in my dream...hehe


22. Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?

well...i have anger management...maybe because of the weather...hehe


23. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?

well...its a secret...hehe


24. If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?

I wanna go to Washington Forks not because of twilight okay...

I Google that place...I found it so fascinating...still thanx to twilight i know that place...


25. Are you old fashioned?

sometimes...on certain things...hehe


26. What would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?

my music...can live without it...


27. What are you craving now?

hmm...there are just to many of it...


28. Favourite song at the moment?

decode -paramore

tremble for my beloved-collective soul


29. The last song you listened to?

still listening to music while doing this tag...


30. Who do you wanna be with now?More than anything in the world?

My true love...but I'm still waiting for him...I'll let u knoe when he's in mylife...hehe


1 comment:

Etheldreda said...

hey..
yeah..
awesome
i love your guitar pic at the top!!
XD