Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sports Day...My last sports day in high school...

28 Feb 2009 was my sports day...its my last sports day in high school ...gosh i'm gonna miss it...i'm in d red team and i'm d captain hehe...poyo seyh aku ni...our theme was RED BULL...even though red team cheerleader won no 3 & perbarisan we didn't win but we are the JOHAN KESELURUHAN ... i'm so proud of my team...we will never win if we don't work together...thanx to the deco team for d lovely decorations , the athletes , all of the ajk tertinggi & lastly all d students in red team...all of u made my last year the most unforgettable year...thanx a lot...btw muka semua rentung hehe...

dashini...perempuan india terakhir

tabik hormat!!!...

Maka kami...rakyat negara...pilihlah negara pe korang suke...

Red Bulleh!!!...tanduk ni cover muka sya...

cikgu-cikgu Red team...

cheerleading rumah hijau...

amik trofi JOHAN KESELURUHAN...muka ku rentung...hehe

smile for the camera...


No comments: