Thursday, March 19, 2009

Trip to S'pore...

hehe...last holiday on the month of March i went to Singapore for relaxtion...i stayed thr for 3 days and met my cousins thr...i'm tooooo lazy to write so i'm juz gonna upload some pics...


this is the bus i ride to s'pore...there were less than 10 people in the bus...
btw u know Shebby Singh ...that sports commentator ...
he sat next to my chair...tat old guy was sleeping d whole journey

that is my cuz bro, we r making omelette...

that is our master piece...

sure lah i pegi shopping...kate relaxation...sure kene shop...

after shoppping we went for family dinner but while waiting for the others ...
ape lagi kite camwhore...thanx to ambrish for being my photographer...
hehe...
me n my bro ambrish...

ni baru betul photoshoot...pic was taken at this park in s'pore...hehe...
sowie pic agk blurr ...

this pic was taken when we were hving breakfast at this kedai mamak...
...muka bangun pagi...
ehem2 nak promote minumlah teh tarik ALKAFE...hehe

tu lah makanan kami...byk kan ...sedap gile...
i ate soto...hehe

aunt thess ngah tengok rempah ni...pk lame gilerr...

the family...

this lake is next to my aunts apartment ...cantik gilerrr...

stairs to heaven...hehe tipu jerrr...

lepas breakfast ape lg bebudak gi lah swimming...
ade byk lg bdak...tapi takde pic jerr...hehe
jgn marah heh kecik2 sekalian...



No comments: