Monday, February 4, 2008

Mocha Or Raspberry...

Hey guys…I wrote a short story about a girl who fell in love but she can’t be with him because of … u’ll know about it when u read it….its based on true story… I hope all of you will enjoy it…it might not be great but it is funny and sad at the same time …

Mocha or Raspberry

Chapter 1

Its just a normal day for me (Julie) to go to SB and have my coffee there. I’ll always go there with my sis (Jessy). I know all of the workers but then there’s one day my sis said there is a new worker. Sis told me he is cute, later then I went to buy a drink and I saw him I said “ he’s oklah, normal guy”. I am not gonna say he is not cute. Anyways, it has been a month or so since he has been working there. I didn’t think about him at all but then I started to think that he is cute. I started admiring him. Then Shaved ( one of the workers ) invited my sis and I to the grand opening of CB in Klang, sadly sis can’t go because she has an exam on that day. So, I ask Shelly to follow me.Nelly and I went to the opening ceremony. Actually it’s not much of a ceremony, its just some free coffee hahaz… moving on… while I was ordering my drink …I saw him sitting there. At first he just looked at me once then he look at me again. His face was full with question marks because …that day Shelly and I wanted to go out so I was looking little bit pretty than usual hahaz… usually when I went to CB, I will only wear my t-shirt busuk hahaz…anyways…

While I was chit chatting with Shelly …I was sitting near to the door.. and he was wiping the door ..he look at me and said ;

“ Hi, you’re the girl from CV rite???”.

“Yeah I am”

I was so happy because he recognizes me yipeee…it was just a normal talk then he told me that he’s been transfered to Klang……what??? I felt so sad…because I’ve started falling for him.

I felt so sad for a few days… .- to be continued-


hey guys i'll publish the next chapter as soon as possible...

i hope all of you enjoy my first chapter...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okie, Nisya really nice story. I am like.... soooooooo sure this story TAK PERNAH berlaku....but if it happens anywhere, I hope that SB guy and Aysin hook it up, and become a romantic duo....

P.S: BTW, is Shaved cute???