Thursday, February 21, 2008

Mocha Or Raspberry...

Chapter 3

After that party I never thought that I would ever see him again. Well as usually my sis and I went to CB to get our favorite drinks hahaz…Sis said “Julie behind you” and I was like what is behind me…then I saw him walking towards the counter and he said hi. Sis bought this chocolate cake …he look at me and laugh because I was making faces while eating it…then we look each other and laugh together…hahaz….I needed to go to the toilet and at the same time I saw him walking to the toilet…whatever I wanted to pee so badly…after a while…I heard clutching of the belt.. I said “who is that?” and to my surprise it was him…then we walk together and talk about stuffs blablabla….I told him that I’m going to Klang to meet my best friends and talk again blablabla and I said see u there tomorrow. I sat in the car and cried because I was so happy...At last I got the chance to talk to him alone…it was the best day of my life…

I was so happy I called Shelly and told her what happen…remember that I’m going to Klang the next day hihi…..well dan n Shelly wasn’t there yet…so I went in first and he was there yippee….the first things he ask me ,

“Where are your friends?”

“They are kind of late” I replied.

Wow I never thought that he’ll remember the agenda for me to be there….
Dan n Shelly were there at last ….we ordered our drinks and talk, gossiping, kutuk-king, hehe and out of nowhere I saw him doing things to attract people…he was acting like a monkey haha…yeah we did glanced eye at each other again…haha…mcm org bengong jer hahaha !!!

- to be continue-

( sorry guys for the delay... i'll update the next chapter as soon as possible )

No comments: