Sunday, February 10, 2008

Valentines day wif my BFF...

we are BFF...hehe...

ok we celebrated v'day be4 the exact date .....so what ....
if we're happy n love each other ...so what...heheh...
me, nad n ellyn celebrated v'day at queens park ....
i waited for ellyn about 1/2 hour ....then she came...
amreena (my cuz) drink have started to melt....but hey she's my friend i'll wait for her forever (maybe) haha jgn marah ellyn....

i drank Raspberry frapp...
nad drank hot choc with hazelnut syrup ( i think)...
ellyn drank her fav caramel frapp

then while we were chatting ...suddenly ellyn jump n said
"nisya ,nisya its him (mr.**) "
i was like who??? who???
then i turn around its him mr.**.....
i was thinking dude do u have to come now....
we said hi to each other....typical... nobody realize we said hi ..weird hah...
i was turning red like tomato....hihi..
i can't stand my pee...i quickly went to the toilet with amreena....
i came back ...ellyn n nad told me he's gone....
aww...i'm kinda sad...
gila rite ... i want him but i don't want him...
watever if his not moving ...i'm not moving....

guess what???
nad n ellyn did a stupid thing...
they took his pic with my phone ....i was like ...
r u people are out ur freaking mind?????
but hihi thanx ...its a memory for me hihi...

ok anyways....we exchange gift ...cam-whoring...
nad became a monkey (sugar high n caffeine high)...
well the day ends so fast but we had a lot of fun ....
here are some pics we took...


i gave nad her v'day gift hihi....

we'll keep this heart forever nad....

hihi its my gift...

nad n ellyn was cam-whoring with my hp...

Thanx for everything.....i'll appreciate ur gift....

No comments: