Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Budak Baru Blaja...

hehe...last sunday i asked my dad to teach how to ride a motorcycle...i used to ride motorcycle with my friend amirah...so this is like brushing up my skills...but i dunno why ... now when i'm riding the bike i feel so nervous...maybe sbb dah lama tak bawak...hehe...so i have to practice if i want to take my license...nak tau tak ...saya tanye bapak saya soklan cepu mas...

me: abah, kat depan ade van nak buat pe???
abah: elak lah...takkan nak langgar...

stress seyh nak ajar aku...hehe...soklan paling bengong...budak baru blaja lah katekan...hehe...
after that...my dad let me ride the bike alone...ape lagi...main pusing2 lah aku kat keliling umah aku...but i still have a lot to learn n i need to be brave...hehe...hopefully i'll get better...


No comments: