Thursday, January 29, 2009

Jamie Scott LIVE!!!

huahuahua...as everyone who knows me...i mean really knows me ...will know that I LOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEE Jamie Scott...so in love with him...i love his music n him...hehehe...yesterday 28 Jan 09 at 8pm in London and 29 Jan 09 at 5am in Malaysia he was performing live from kyte tv...i think he was in his bedroom, singing and entertaining girls like me ...hehehe...i woke up at 5am juz to watch live from kyte tv...after i watched him...i can't sleep...he was performing one of his song acoustic version...so in love with him rite now...hehehe...then i woke up at 2pm...hehe dreaming about him...
JAMIE SCOTT I LOVE U!!!

3 comments:

... said...

eventhough aku x brape minat die, but i must admit....





























aku jeles!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, why didn't you join in with the chat on the webcast? The more the merrier! =)

-Devi

AiynGhani said...

ya rabbi ..
obsess sungguh . =p