Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thank you so much...

Alhamdulillah...amin...thank you God...dream do come true if u work hard to get it...hehe...
guess what???
I'm the EDITOR for my school magazine...
thank you so much to everyone for supporting me and trusting me for this job...thanks to:
Pn Mahani
Nad
Husna
Family
Friends
Nhanthinhi
Haziqah
Nur Laily
Amirah
all d redaksi members...
Everyone

I'll do my best to be a great editor...this will help me to improve my writing skills if i want to take journalist course after SPM...insyaallah...THANK YOU AGAIN TO EVERYONE...

2 comments:

... said...

guess what???
I'm the EDITOR for my school magazine...
thank you so much to everyone for supporting me and trusting me for this job...thanks to:

Nad

*aku confuse. sjak bile aku antare yg mentrusting ko???*

lol...jkjk...

anyway, congrats. u deserve the spot. =)

Etheldreda said...

heya!!
congrats..
glad to know you got it!
XD